Initial Public Offering
European IPO and Exchange Listing
WOJ assists global companies with European Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s) and Exchange listing assistance.
European Initial Public Offerings
If you are seeking to conduct and Initial Public Offering (IPO) and need assistance, WOJ’s consultants and team can help.
All of our services for initial public offerings include prospectus drafting, whether for private or public offerings, obtaining the proper identifiers such as the WKN and ISIN number codes and linking the client with a broker dealer who will assist with the sales of the securities, and much more. Below are some additional links to how the process starts and the benefits of our service.
Conducting an IPO and will most likely boost your company’s sales and profits and a good way to obtain financing. It is a solid method to reach new investors. Gaining visibility and attention for your product or services are enhanced by conducting a public offering. This visibility will bring credibility to your company as it shows you are being as transparent as you can with your product offering and company business practices. Being public also allows one to tap into a liquidity market that is arguably the largest in the world. Your company, along with investors, can choose from market segments based on European Union transparency standards
Overall, one can save precious time and capital resources by conducting a cost-efficient IPO and getting listed with an exchange.
- Introduction to our partner the premier PR/IR Service firm on the Frankfurt and Berlin Exchanges
- Specialist setup & maintaining of the electronic Order Book on your company’s shares
- Routing and processing of bid and ask orders
- Introduction to Lead Brokers
- Introduction to Specialists
- Introduction to Designated Sponsors
- Introduction to Family offices, Funds, and other capital sources ( our partner firm will invest at least $270,000.00 in firm on listing and create liquidity program ensuring trading in listed stock)
Contact WOJ for a free IPO Consultation